Sunday, December 30, 2012

MudArt & Cakes: The Merge

Finally, I’m back to blogging! I’ve been wanting to start a new blog for Star In The Sky Pottery and Sugar On Top Cakes, merging the two together instead of keeping them separate, and then throwing in crafts, DIY projects, dreams, and inspirations!

So, MudArt & Cakes is born!

I never thought I would own two businesses and in the process of starting a third (Shhhh, I’m not ready to share that yet)! I could not have made it this far without the support of my friends and family. A huge thank you must go to the people who have supported me and put their faith in me! Another huge thank you must go out to my husband who supports me no matter what and is allowing me follow my dreams (and footing the bill!).

Please take a minute to check out the Facebook pages for Sugar On Top and Star In The Sky! I keep it updated with works in progress and finished products.
facebook.com/StarInTheSkyPottery      facebook.com/SugarOnTopCakes

I'm a Pinterest addict! Follow me at pinterest.com/bmc1020

I’m an Instagram addict too! Follow me @bmc1020

No comments:

Post a Comment